Competition Terms & Conditions
Enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning the following prize:
Win an Afternoon Tea for Two People at Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel
See details at www.facebook.com/mercureleicester
*Terms & Conditions:
- The Competition is promoted and will be provided by Jupiter Hotels Limited (“Jupiter”).
- To enter the competition, entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition is not open to any of Jupiter’s employees, their families, agents or any other person connected to the competition.
- One entry per person.
- Competition prize includes Afternoon tea for two people; total value £30, at Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel. Any extra items ordered must be paid for.
- Must be pre-booked only, with Tia in the sales office by calling 0116 257 5527.
- Prize must be taken with a month of receiving.
- Reservation date is subject to availability.
- The prize is not valid on Bank Holidays.
- Excludes Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day and Mother’s Day.
- All valid entries received will be entered into the competition.
- Entrants must describe why they want to win this fabulous prize.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The competition opens on 10th May 2018 until 10th July 2018.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook (Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel page) and Twitter (@mercurethegrand) on 11th July 2018.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of notification, the winner will be redrawn.
- Prize is not exchangeable or refundable and there are no credit or cash alternatives.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Jupiter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants from the competition and may also, at their discretion, withhold prizes for violation of any of these terms and conditions.
- Jupiter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition in any manner whatsoever if, at its sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Jupiter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
In the event of any dispute as to the operation of these terms and conditions or the provision of the prize, Jupiter’s decision is final.