Perfect For Winter Weddings
Experience the enchantment of a Winter Wonderland wedding at The Grand Hotel Leicester. Winter’s magic sets the stage for your dream day as sparkles and fairy lights transform the night into a romantic spectacle. Embrace the elegance of a classic white theme with an all-white reception room adorned in crisp linens, towering flower arrangements, and ghost-lit candelabras, evoking a wintry wonderland. Your guests will be welcomed with icy coconut-rimmed cocktails, warming their spirits. Indulge in a delectable 3-course meal with wine, followed by a bubbly toast to the newlyweds. Let our dedicated team bring your winter wedding dreams to life with meticulous attention to detail. Please contact us for an unforgettable celebration amidst the season’s magic at The Grand Hotel Leicester.
Our Winter Wonderland Package
Upon arrival, embrace the enchantment with a white carpet welcome and a chilled cocktail—delight in a three-course wedding meal followed by coffee, complemented by a specially selected wine. Raise a chilled Prosecco for your toast as our ghost candelabras, tall white flower arrangements, and shimmering tea lights set the scene. Capture timeless moments with our moon gate photo backdrop. Enjoy the convenience of an experienced coordinator, complimentary menu tasting, and room hire. Conclude your magical day with a cheerful Privilege bedroom stay and breakfast—£ 69.00 per person (up to 100-day guests).
£69.00 per person (maximum of 100 day guest)
- Our experienced wedding coordinator to help you organise your special day
- White carpet welcome
- A chilled cocktail on arrival
- Three course set wedding meal followed by coffee
- A glass of our specially selected red or white wine with the meal
- A glass of chilled Prosecco for your toast
- Room hire
- Complimentary menu tasting prior to your wedding
- Table centre pieces:
- Ghost candelabra with white candles,
- Tall white flower arrangements in glass vasesTea lights and fairy lights to add that extra glamour
- Moongate for photo back drop
- Use of silver cake stand and knife
- Complimentary Privilege bedroom for the night of the wedding with a full English and continental breakfast the following day
Plan Your Wedding With Us
Our in-house wedding experts are extremely excited to meet you and your partner to discuss the plans for your special day.
We have plenty of hints, tips & tricks to make your day unforgettable and something that you and your guests will reminisce on in years to come.
Whether it is a traditional day you are planning or something a little more out there, we cannot wait to discuss all the things that will make your day unique to you.